To offer a gym for children and teens, with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) to learn about fitness and how they can make their bodies do some amazing things. Making fitness a fun experience for everyone. We strive to build confidence, strength, endurance, and teamwork … while building friendships along the way!
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM
- Builds self-esteem
- Improves social interaction
- Improves focus and function of daily living skills
- Weight loss
- Reduction of anxiety
- Have fun while getting fit
- Allows for release of energy resulting in productive output.
FAQ ABOUT THE PROGRAM
- Each Group Class will have 1 Head Trainer and 1 Assistant Trainer. (2 trainers per 6 participants )
- Parents must remain on site during the entire workout
- Parents are asked to be as hands-off* as possible, however, parents are encouraged to help their child, if needed.
- All trainers are personal training and CPR certified
FAQ ABOUT THE WORKOUTS
- Workouts are modified for each class, and each participant.
- Workouts consist of fun cardio, balance and flexibility
- Workouts include: running, bear crawls, agility workouts, ball tosses, and more.
- Workouts are 50 minutes, and include several water and mini breaks.
- Group Classes (3 to 6 participants)
- Semi Private Classes (2 Participants)
- Private Classes (1 participant)
All classes are 50 minutes long. During Group Sessions the facility is closed to all other programs.
1 Day Trial Pass $35.00
4 Week Session $180.00
8 Week Session $280.00
Package of 5 Sessions $375.00
Semi Private Training:
Package of 5 Sessions $250.00
SCHEDULE GROUP CLASSES BEGIN 10-19-2016
Sunday 11:30 AM (Ages 7 to 12)
Sunday 12:45 PM ( Ages 12 to 17)
Private and Semi Private by appointment only.